Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sleeping Angel

We just had to share this hilarious picture of Cassidy. This was taken last night while she slept the night away peacefully. She lasted all of just a few nights in her big toddler bed. For reasons we do not know she has taken to sleeping on the floor. She will not sleep in her bed and every night and at naptime takes tigger lays her head on him, snuggles in with Mickey and asks to be covered up. She promptly snuggles in and goes to sleep. At least we only paid $10 for the bed she doesn't use. (After telling my mom about Cassidy's new sleeping arrangements, I found out that I too used to sleep on the floor when I was this age. Go figure she doesn't look a thing like me, but has soo many of my traits, boy do we have our work cut out for us!)




No comments:

Post a Comment