Sunday, June 12, 2011

Golf Pro

Mom found this great watering can for me. Now I can help water the plants on my own.

I decided to take a break from watering and prance through Daddy's garden. I love to run circles through it. I decided to post this picture to the blog so you could see his pretty garden too.Dad caught Mom and I relaxing and reading books one night before bed. We LOVE story time at night.
Now that Mom has Fridays off for the summer we get to go garage saling. We saw this cute patio set at one of the first garage sales we went to for $25. Mom is SUPER cheap and talked herself out of it. She then called Dad and Gramma to tell them about it. After several more garage sales and an hour of her debating the purchase with me, we went back and bought it. Luckily it was still there. We put it on our three seasons porch and we all love it! Best $25 spent in a long time at our house.We also bought these slippers and this winter coat for next year. Of course I had to try them on even though it was warm outside. Please don't call DCFS on my parents I wanted to wear this outfit.
Today, Mom, Dad and I went to the driving range so they could get some practice before they went golfing. They brought my stroller, some snacks and some books thinking I would sit and relax while they hit balls. Hello, did they forget who they were dealing with. Of course I wanted to join in. I started by stealing mom's clubs, but then they got me one of my own to borrow.

Daddy tried to help me with my swing
and so did Mommy. The hardest thing for them was showing me left-handed since that's the hand I prefer right now and the club that Daddy grabbed first.
I know, I'm adorable. Tiger Woods watch out. He started golfing when he was three, but I'm not even two yet. Mom and Dad think maybe I could get a college scholarship if I stick with it.
Mom and I found this at the store on Saturday. So now it's one of my early birthday gifts so I can take it on our trip to Disney World. I tried it out in the store so I'd be ready for the airport. I can wheel it or wear it on my back, it's so cool and even has the Disney princesses on it.

Well that's all for now. We'll update sometime next week with pictures of the Warrior Dash, that crazy muddy 5K with obstacles that Mommy and Daddy are running in next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment