Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Opening Day not so good, but at least I'm cute!

Unfortunately, the Cubs did not fair so well in their first game of the season, but I'm a fan through the good and the bad. I just might be the cutest fan they've ever had. I wonder when I get to go to my first game? Daddy wanted to be sure Mommy got a picture of my cute socks too. If only we could stay home and watch every game together, that would be great!
Grandma and Grandpa Gerken got me this cool inflatable pool and fun balls to play with at their house. Uncle Brett and I agreed it wasn't enough balls to fill the pool and have fun. So for Easter he got me another 100 balls to go in it, but we think 100 more would be perfect.
"What, they're not for me to eat?"

Ok, I'm ready already give me an egg and I'll color it. I'm not sure what the fuss is all about, but it looks fun.

Wait, what there is not chocolate in here. Why do mom and dad get chocolate and I just get puffs and Baby Mum Mums, not fair!

And people ask who I look like? Me just sporting some Easter colored pajamas.
After a fun Easter weekend in Wheeling, we got home in time for a fun storm to come through DeKalb. We played in the living room so we could listen to the rain and watch the lightening. I entertained mom and dad with my hide and seek, made more fun by my discovery of these neat curtains.
Can you find me? I can't see you so you can't see me!

Here I am! Hahaha, I am so funny and such a good hider.
For those of you who don't know this past weekend I mastered a new skill. I can now go from laying down to sitting. Mom and Dad were pretty impressed and now I'm moving about a lot more, still no crawling forward, but who needs it when you can crawl backward, roll over, sit up and get to and from without it.
Go CUBS!








No comments:

Post a Comment