Wednesday, April 21, 2010

9 month check-up and new video

Well yesterday mom and I went to get my 9 month check-up. I was so excited that she came to pick me up from day care early, but little did I know what I was in store for. I showed off for the nurses and they all love me, as usual. I am now 18 1/2 pounds (a little below 50th percentile) and am 28 1/12 inches long (a little above 50th percentile). Everything was going fine and I even tolerated the Dr.'s exam, but then the nurse came back in. She took some blood from my finger to check for anemia. Mom said I was so brave because I didn't cry, and even she thinks taking blood from the finger hurts really bad. But then the nurse surprised me with a shot in my thigh. It was absolutely, the most horrible thing ever. I screamed so much I couldn't even catch my breath. Mom tried to convince me it wasn't so bad and that now I had a cool band-aid to show Dad. Really, she thought that would convince me it didn't hurt!

Well anyways, that was yesterday and today I'm doing much better. Mom even caught some footage of me crawling to share with those of you who haven't seen it in person yet. On Sunday I even stood up on my own, I wasn't sure what to do once I got there, but it was pretty neat.

Here's some video of me! Next week I'll post the updated picture with me and Bear, we're doing the photo shoot on Saturday (when I'm officially 9 months old)

1 comment:

  1. oh You are getting so big and strong. Can't wait to see the many pictures mommy is going to scrap this weekend.You have a fun weekend with Daddy. Love you Aunt Marmo

    ReplyDelete