Thursday, April 1, 2010

Cassidy's Playdates

Just relaxing with a morning cup of milk before heading to day care. The weather is turning nice so we get to enjoy lots of cute dresses now!
Thank you Gram and Bakka for Easter book that sings. Cassidy loves it and was trying to turn the pages all by herself.
" I have no idea why my parents think putting these toys in this silly basket is a good idea. They're not as easy to play with in there. No worries I can take care of that in no time"
Cassidy had a big weekend visiting with friends. Sunday Kayleigh and her parents came to visit. This is Kayleigh with her dad. He was too busy playing a game with us that he didn't see how hungry she was for the banana.
The girls playing (Kayleigh is about 5/12 months older than Cassidy)
On Saturday Cassidy and I headed to Hennepin to visit with Natalie and Erin and so Cassidy could finally meat Addy. (Addy was sick last time we got together so they didn't meet then). Addy is 4 1/2 months older than Cassidy.
"Give me that hand, I want to chew on it. I promise I'll be your friend if you just let me put in my mouth for a minute."


Close-up of Addy showing us her mommy's shoe. I think she was ready to head home and we weren't getting the hint.
Hmm good, this water tastes so good.
We don't want anyone to think that Gretchen is being neglected. she is still the princess in the house and Cassidy is her protege.
This is what happens when Cassidy "helps" me clip coupons on Sundays. The coupon paper makes such a fun noise she cannot help herself. She got hungry from all her work and had to stop for a quick bottle in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment