Thursday, April 29, 2010

I'm getting so big

I thought I should update with some new pictures and fun video that Mom and Dad took of me recently. I am getting so big. Remember the "party" we had because Mom and Dad felt my first tooth, well now I have no idea why there was cause for celebration. A week later and it HURTS. I can't sleep well because it hurts, I have a horrible diaper rash and lots and lots of blowouts every day.(Mom takes 3 new outfits to day care every day). The only cool thing is that it's fun to play with the teeth with my tongue. Now you can see my bottom two teeth so hopefully this will get better soon. The other night Dad even let me try the bathtub out without my seat, so much easier to chase my toys that get way from me now.

That's right I can now stand up on my own, and occassionally I cruise (which is apparently the term for holding on to things and side stepping). While Mom was away at Scrapbook Weekend I stood up in my crib alone. Luckily, Dad knows how important the scrapbook is so he made me stay there while he ran and got the camera so mom could see and so it could make it in the scrapbook.


Me and Bear for our 9 month photo shoot. I like to throw bear around, not sit next to him anymore.

This is the car that mom road in to Scrapbook Weekend, boy do they take a lot of stuff. Actually this isnt' even all of it, Gramma and her friend, Kathy's stuff had to go in another car. Mom got 63 pages done in my scrapbook while she was away and it sounds like she had a lot of fun too (probably because she got to look at adorable pictures of me and Dad while she was gone)
While Mom was away Dad and I had lots of fun. I discovered kleenex. I hate when it is used to clean my nose, but tearing it apart and picking it up and letting it fly to the floor is a lot of fun. The great thing is when there is a kleenex mess Mom and Dad don't know if I did it or Gretchen did...hehehehe. So begins years of blaming Gretchen for things I do.

This is the picture of my first standing in the crib (when Mom was gone and Dad ran for the camera). Most mornings I talk to myself for awhile and by the time Mom or Dad come to get me I'm standing here waiting for them.
I'll try to post videos in a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment