Sunday, April 5, 2009

24 weeks and belly updates

There is officially no question about the belly now, Ofie wants herself to be known to the outside world. I've even had someone ask me if I'm pregnant this week, that was a first and my first unwelcome belly touch, not looking forward to those (since most of you know about my personal space issues). Brian thinks maybe he felt Ofie move the other night, but he wasn't sure, I think he did, but it's still so subtle he's not certain. She is definitely moving around a lot lately, in fact the other night I was up in the middle of the night not feeling well and she was having a party at 2:00 a.m. Not a good combination feeling sick and a dancing baby. Brian wanted to feel her move in the am, but I told him she was probably sleeping after her middle of the night partying.

Belly pics 23 weeks 5 days, my how time flies







We have had a very busy few weeks and haven't been home much, so we're finally reorganizing the house preparing Ofie's room. We're hopeful that by moving everything from the office downstairs to prepare for Ofie's room it means we'll hear about the house we put an offer on sooner than later. Although after moving things in just one room, I'm not sure I'm going to be up for a move to a new house. I've had to realize I can't do as much as I used to, because my back pays for it if I do. If we get a house, we welcome volunteers to help us move, I can cook and bake for you as payment :)

We went and visited Kim, Jason and Carly last weekend. Unfortunately, Brian was sick all weekend while we were there, but we did get to just hang out and play games and such. It was nice. Gretchen got her Carly fix (oh yeah and so did I), although now that Carly crawls she can fight back more.

Carly looks to be chasing Gretchen, payback for all those licks. Carly thought it was fun when Gretchen licked her face, and she has the perfect size mouth so everytime Gretchen went in for a lick Carly opened her mouth to eat Gretchen's nose. We of course put a stop to that, it was a little too gross.
Gretchen and Carly wondering what's going on downstairs and how they might escape this "jail"

Well that's it for now, we'll update once we have news about the house, our next dr. appt., or more work done in Ofie's room. Have a wonderful Easter everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better and Ofie is getting her sleep and letting you do the same. The pictures of your visit to Carly are great. Love you all
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the belly pictures! How exciting!!! Following all the blogs of my pregnant cousins is so much fun! I'm glad you were able to see Carly-she is getting so big! Hope you are doing well and feeling good!

    ReplyDelete