Sunday, July 31, 2011

Disney World Part IV: The Final Chapter

Just a cute picture of me posing as I picked up a flower.
Enjoying some popcorn late one night with Grandpa while we wait for Grandma and Daddy to finish riding Star Tours. It was a great opportunity for Grandpa and Mommy to teach me the fine art of people watching.
Add Image A picture at the Animal Kingdom. They tricked me into thinking the characters weren't behind us.
I climbed in to Mom and Dad's bed one night and we watched some Disney channel before we all fell asleep. It was too cute to miss a picture so Daddy called Grandpa to come take the picture.
At the princess breakfast.
My favorite princess, Cinderella. I was eyeing her from across the room. My least favorite princess is Snow White I was scared of her.


Meeting Mickey and Minnie on the last day. I did much better this day when I saw them. I had a whole week of practice with lots of other characters.
I even gave Mickey a kiss, and Minnie got a kiss and a hug.

This is how many adults it took to manage me in Disney World! Our last day in Epcot.
The last day on the boat ride from the Magic Kingdom back to our hotel. It was an exhausting vacation and I could not take it any more. Notice the sign in the background, "No wake" Dad had to point that out to Mom after the pictures were downloaded, too funny.I've become a pro at this flying thing. Notice my cool crocs. Grandma got them for me and I wore them the entire trip. We even got "bling" mickey, minnie and goofy to go on them.

We had an amazing time at Disney World and Mom and Dad have been bragging about what a good traveler I am. They know they are lucky with me, but I do have to admit I am an amazing kid and very well-behaved. I only remember two major meltdowns, and they were when I was tired and hungry and Mom happened to be in the bathroom changing my diaper alone...sorry Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment