Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I want to dress, the way I want to dress

If you haven't heard I am a VERY independent and strong-willed toddler. This morning I really wanted to wear a winter hat and heavier jacket. Mom tried to talk me into a summer hat and spring jacket, but I was hearing none of it. So I WIN! On my way to daycare in my dress, jacket and big huge winter hat (of course on backwards, much more fun that way)



Don't you just love the hat! We're headed to Minnesota on Thursday to visit the Schahls and Daddy said it's supposed to be 20 degrees below normal there, I heard 20 degrees below zero and I was preparing.



Bubbles can be very dangerous, you must wear your bicycle helmet to protect yourself.




Walking can also be very dangerous. Funny thing is I hate wearing this helmet when we go for bike rides, go figure.




Mom and Dad have been teaching me to smell the flowers, and Dad has such a nice garden that there is lots of pretty flowers to smell.


A wash your hands dance in our house. I think Mom looks ridiculous, but I have moves!


No comments:

Post a Comment