Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter and more

I am now 21 months old, which means only 3 months until my 2nd birthday and 3 months until I'm in Disney World for the first time. YEAH!
Yes, I know I'm adorable. Mom and Dad just love this picture!
As mom was getting ready to go to scrapbook weekend, I took out the books and looked at them. This helped remind her why she does it.
"But mom, why can't I go to scrapbook weekend yet?" I'm here with all your stuff ready to go.
This was the sight mom got when she got back from scrapbook weekend. Just making sure there are lots more cute pictures of me for her to scrapbook.
Just coming back from my park across the street. It's nice living this close we can make quick trips to get a fix in every day if need be.
Mom and Dad put me to work when it comes to grocery shopping now. I have to help carry things in from the car.
Dad teaching me his card game, "Game of Thrones." He's trying to nerd me up, as mom calls it.
I'm getting really good at this game.
Mom and I took a much needed day off and went to Hennepin to visit her college friends Natalie and Erin. Natalie had her nephew Braxton there and Erin brought her daughter Addy. It was a lot of fun.
The first of many egg coloring days in preparation for Easter.
I even drew a picture on my egg so it showed up once it was colored.
We got to help Erin make the frosting for the cookies.
We were big helpers.
Yep, my decorating technique hasn't changed much since Christmas. Frost and eat cookie.
For Easter we went to Dixon. Isaac showed me this awesome castle he got for his birthday. It was very nice of him to let me play with it too.
Can I get one of these castles too?
If you've never seen my Dad or my Uncle Brett relaxing...well it looks just like this. I'm perfecting my couch potato.
Coloring eggs again, I'm getting good at this.
Mom watched me like a hawk because I really wanted to drink the stuff on the spoon. I don't see what the problem is.
Just waiting for my eggs to finish coloring, so I posed for a cute picture.
Emily and I were wondering when the EAster Bunny was going to come and hide all the Easter Eggs.
Bye Emily, I'll miss you. But luckily we'll see each other tomorrow fo r the egg hunt.
The Easter Bunny brought me all this cool stuff, what a nice bunny!
This is my new doll, Eva. I really like her and love to play with her. Here I am trying to feed her a snack.
Eva, it's time to eat, now be a big girl.
Ready for the Easter egg hunt.
There are some eggs, I"ll get them.
Emily, here why don't you just hold this egg for me.
Still hunting. This EAster bunny really did a lot of work while I was sleeping.
BAck at home reading to Eva and Gretchen.
Mom, Dad, and I took the day after EAster off so we could have fun at home. It was a cold, rainy day, but when the rain stopped we headed outside for some fun with bubbles.
Well that's it for now, Thanks for stopping by to see what I've been up to. I'll be sure to update sooner next time so there's not this many pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update. I love the pictures, she changes so much so quickly. Thanks for a great Easter.

    ReplyDelete