Sunday, December 19, 2010

So much to do, so little time

I don't have slippers yet, so I had to borrow Dad's. Aren't they cool?!? A little difficult to walk in, but a small price to pay for looking good.
Oops busted. I was just inspecting the Christmas tree and found a Moickey and Minnie mouse ornament and I'm sure I'm supposed to play with them.
Thanks Aunt Kim for giving mom and dad the information about free cookies at Super Target. I enjoyed my cookie throughout the entire store.
Watch out people, it is the last weekend before Christmas and I have some shopping to finish up. I haven't bought a single thing for Gretchen yet.
Whew, one store and we got all the presents we needed for Gretchen. I think more stores should have carts my size.
Mom and I made jello jigglers this weekend. It was good practice for doing cut out cookies later this week with all the Kitson's in Dixon.
How could I be expected to work and not take a snack break. I must say my handiwork is very tasty. Notice my shirt, we were cheering on the Huskies to a Bowl game victory while cutting out our jigglers.
Relaxing on Sunday morning with dad. My absolute favorite thing about the Christmas season so far is these wonderful hats we get to wear. I make mom and dad put theirs on every day. It is so much fun. Gretchen is not a fan of hers though.
Mom was trying to get a workout in on Sunday, and she forgot to ask me to join in, so I just went and got the weights myself. Just wait until you see how big and strong my arms are getting from all this weight training.

Check out my mad dancing skills at this link. It's me and my favorite dancing partner, Gingerman....thanks Gigi for the great gift!

http://www.youtube.com/user/BrianGerken?feature=mhum

Good-bye everyone, see most of you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment