Saturday, November 20, 2010

Minnesota visit

Just a quick update of pictures for those of you wanting to know what I've been up to lately.
We went to Minnesota the weekend of the 12th to visit Aunt Kim, Uncle Jason, Carly and Molly. Well actually we went because Daddy wanted to go to an author signing of one of his favorite books and card games. Mom and I lucked out because it meant staying at Aunt Kim's for the weekend while he went to Minneapolis. We got to be lazy on Saturday morning. It was a yucky weather day so we stayed inside in our pajamas playing for awhile.
A little time to color in the morning.
Back at home trying on the boots Carly is lending me for the winter. Have to make sure they match my hat.
Mom has been brushing my teeth for awhile with a finger toothbrush but she was tired of getting bit so we finally got me a real toothbrush. I love good dental hygeine.

Here is a video of me walking with a purpose to the coat closet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6Ss8G8-cZc


We hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and for those we won't see we'll miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment