Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Waiting....impatiently

We're still here waiting (yes we know most first time moms deliver after their due date). This is me we're talking about though and if things aren't done in advance I think they're late. I guess this is my first great motherly lesson in patience.

Luckily I still feel great, going to the gym and sleeping fairly well so that is definitely nice. However patience has NEVER been my strong suite and with everyone else getting excited to meet the baby it doesn't help. I keep trying to tell Ofie that her dad and sister are very nice, and way more fun than I am. Apparently someone told her how crazy the Kitson and Gerken families are and she's decided staying inside is safer.

At least we have a doctor's appointment on Friday where they will give us a final date sometime next week if nothing happens. We just wanted to let everyone know we're still waiting and yes there will be updates posted if something happens (I'm shocked at the number of people who don't think we'd tell people if we had a child)

P.S. thanks Schahl family for daily updating your blog this week to help me get through the LONG workweek, you've been a lifesaver.

No comments:

Post a Comment