Friday, May 8, 2009

We passed! and fun pictures

First exciting news is I passed the 3 hour glucose tolerance test, which means no restrictions on my diet (hmmm, that could be good or bad). It only took 6 tries to get 4 blood draws, and my bruises don't look too bad, so I consider that a success!

I was offered my job again yesterday, which means no gap in employment and I get to stay right where I'm at, which is super exciting news. It was a long process, but we're happy it's over and that is one less thing to worry about.

We were asked to put our final offer on the house in on Tuesday afternoon (we had 2 hours to decide how high we would go). They said they wanted to make a decision by the close of business Monday. We still have not heard anything so we're kind of annoyed about that, as is our realtor. There are three offers, so the highest, best one will win, but we don't know who that is yet.

I will now just add some fun pictures.


29 weeks, only 11 to go (that is a very scary thought)






We got our second baby gift; the first one was from Marmo . Brian claims he wanted to make sure all the parts were there (we think he was excited to put the pack and play together and is excited about Ofie's arrival) Gretchen could not stop sniffing and investigating it so of course we decided a picture was necessary. She approves, but was looking for the baby that usually comes with these.








I am working on a blanket for Ofie and either Gretchen wanted to help or was jealous, I'm not sure. She does enjoy helping with blankets, or maybe it's the softness of the yarn she enjoys. Either way too cute a picture not to share.

3 comments:

  1. So cute megan! Congratulations on passing hte test! Let us know about the house! Are your sisters throwing a shower for you???

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a shower planned for Sunday of memorial day weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy MOthers Day Megan and congrats on passing the test I knew you could do it. I did write a note on here on the first day you sent it out but must not have gotten it. Anyway I am glad you don't have to do all of that stuff that is expected to have a healthy baby. Kind of scary too. Wow you are up early this morning. Cute pictures and I see Andrea has the same pack and play you do on her list. Funny how that goes. It is sure cute though. Gretchen fits rigth in there. Have a great day on your first Mothers Day. love you Marmo

    ReplyDelete