Thursday, December 22, 2011

Primping for the Holiday

Last weekend we went to a small nearby town that does a lights display in a park that you ride a train through. It was really neat. Here I am with Dad waiting our turn for the train.
This was the train. Kids and adults got to ride on it.

Mom and I have been baking up a storm. Here we are working on Nana's logs. Mom's favorite.
And then we worked on the birthday cake for Baby Jesus. We are finally done with all of our baking and food preparations.
Today Mom and I went to get our haircut and ready for our Christmas festivities. Mom's hairdresser even curled my hair. Aren't I stylish?
And here I am with Peg, the hairdresser. I look very grown up in this picture.
And then we went home for some lunch before nap time. Almost time to start our Christmas traveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment