Monday, November 7, 2011

Me and my friend Kayleigh

This past weekend we decided to get together with the Hellman's. They are expecting a new baby in a week or two so we wanted to get a visit in before the new baby comes. We went to their house after my nap and we played and had dinner with them. They have a daughter, Kayleigh, who is 5 months older than me.Kayleigh and I took about 5 minutes to warm up to each other and then we were off. We were so adorable that mom took lots of pictures of the two of us. We tried our hand at candyland.

We ate our homemade pita pizzas and I fed Kayleigh my carrots, what are friends for :)
We shut the door on Kayleigh's bedroom and once the adults got done playing their game they came to check us out and this is what they found. We were playing my favorite game, "night, night" Our mom's said we were quite old enough for a sleepover yet, but I imagine there will be some in our future.

Did I mention how much I like to play "night, night" Luckily so does Kayleigh.Kayleigh has this cool easel and when it was time to go neither of us wanted to say good-bye so we hid, and of course it was so cute that our parents then made us pose for a cute picture.Can you tell we sort of like each other just a little bit. We had a hard time saying good-bye and both kept talking about each other once we went home. I can't wait until the new baby comes, because then we get to go visit them again and take dinner.


That's it for now, but this weekend we're headed to Minnesota to see my cousins, so I'm certain there will be some more cute pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment