Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Home sick

Mom and I are home sick today so it's your lucky day we have time to update the blog. I know, I know twice in one week, WOW!
This past Saturday I went to my first NIU football game. It was so much fun and even better Northern won. There was lots of people watching to do and lots of cheering and clapping. Here dad and I are on the way to the game. It was great weather..well it did get a little warm, in the nineties.
Enjoying the game, well actually half-time at this point.
Mom and I in our NIU Huskie shirts. I was so good at the game that as long as I'm feeling better I get to go to the NIU homecoming game next weekend.
After the game we headed to Dixon for Emily's first birthday party. She got this cool wagon from Gramma and Bakka. So Emily, me, and our friend Connor checked it out.

Emily's party was so much fun we even had a petting zoo. Ok really it was at Gramma and Bakka's farm, but I hadn't seen the goats before.Isaac really wanted to ride in the wagon on the way back to the cabin so we piled in even closer. Isaac had second thoughts about this decision later when he had the weight of 3 kids leaning on him.
Emily's mom made that birthday cake and it was made out of baby food. Very cool. They even let her play with fire...my parents didn't let me do that for my birthday.
Emily's parents gave us goodie bags and inside mine was a sucker. Mom wasn't sure about me having, but Dad had a different idea. This might explain why I'm a daddy's girl right now. Needless to say I ended up with a sticky neck, hands, arms, and hair. A bath was definitely in store for me after that mess.
This may not be the best picture, but this is very important. See that pink coat, well it's AMAZING! I mean seriously have you ever seen anything so cute? I love this coat, I mean really love it. In fact every morning once I'm dressed I try to get it on and insist that mom and dad put it on me. I begrudgingly give it up at day care, but Ms. Keisha has to hide it from me or else I try to wear it all day. It doesn't matter if it's 90 degrees I still think the pink coat is necessary. Here I am modeling it in just my diaper. I am borrowing this from my cousin Carly and apparently she was just as attached to the coat as I am. I don't wonder why it's fuzzy, warm and just the cutest thing you ever did see.
So here is how a sick day is spent at home with dad. I may be sick, but a good pair of shoes and a cute purse can definitely make a person feel better.
What, why are you looking at me like that, is there something wrong with my outfit. I think the purse matches.
Here is how a sick day is spent with mom. She was cleaning her and ad's bedroom and I insisted on playing in Gretchen's kennel. Mom said she had to post the picture of me climbing in the kennel so no one would think she put me in there.
I have cheerios and the remote, what else could I need?
Here are mom's amazing (best yet and probably ever) deals. All of this food cost her $1.24
And all of this food cost her $1.50.

Ok well mom says I have to get my rest, so we'll talk later. We hope you enjoyed the blog post and I'll try to post again soon. Next week mom and I will be up to no good since Dad is leaving us for a week for a training.

1 comment: