Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Relaxing Weekend

Before the new update, I forgot to post my 10 month picture! Can you believe it I'm 10 months old, almost time for my first birthday party!
Last week was a long week of everyone in our house being sick, so we decided to spend the entire weekend at home relaxing, catching up on sleep, and getting healthy. It was so much fun and now we all feel better. Mom fed me prunes for the first time and I liked them. They were so messy that I decided to try to condition my hair with them. Bonus after doing that I got to get a bath; what better way to cool off. It was a hot weekend in DeKalb and Mom and Dad said no air conditioning yet. Mom is so excited about all the hair I'm finally getting that she decided to try out a new hairstyle. Gretchen and I love to play together, but she loves to play run away best. I don't understand why she always runs away from me. I even pick up her toys and bring them to her, but she just runs and hides. I even help her by emptying her toy basket for her, I'm such a good little sister.


I think Gretchen's tail is the coolest thing ever. It swings back and forth very fast, it's like it's tempting me to grab it. I can't help myself.Ha. I got the tail, now what do I do with it? Luckily Gretchen tolerates me very well. Lately though I'm not allowed in the kitchen when she eats because I like to interrupt her eating and she doesn't like that. I also LOVE her water bowl. It's soooo much fun to dump over and splash the water on the kitchen floor. For some reason Mom and Dad don't think it's as much fun as I do, and I even heard Dad's mean voice a couple times this weekend. I don't like that voice. He told me NO! Wait until I tell my Grandmas about that, they are not going to be happy that he was so mean to me.Gretchen relaxing from the tiring weekend spent with me. I guess she didn't want me to take any of her toys, she was guarding them all. I love to stand at the door and look out. Usually I bang on the window and talk to everyone walking by. There is always something to watch at the park across the street.






Here are some videos of this weekend since many of you haven't seen me in awhile I wanted to show you how big I'm getting. I even play with cars now! Mom and I are getting ready for some girl time this week since Dad is leaving us Wednesday to go to a conference. We are hoping it is much less eventful than his last trip.





3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness she is so darn cute!!! I loved the video's. She is really telling you something there. Thanks for sharing and have a good week with Daddy gone. hope it turns out to be much better than the last one. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is she telling us that Mommy has a baby somewhere? Just wondering because that is what I got out of the conversation :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pictures. Emily has started wearing barretts now to hold back her bangs.

    ReplyDelete