Monday, July 11, 2011

Quick update

This will only be a quick update to appease a certain Gramma who has been pestering mom to update. We have been busy at our house preparing for our big trip to Disney World. Only 10 days until we leave, and Dad will be at a conference from Saturday until our vacation so we are busy cleaning house and packing while Dad is still here.Dad helped me after my bath to look like mom after her showers. I thought I was pretty cool stuff all bundled up after my bath. Mom thought I was adorable. Last Friday Mom and I went to Dixon with Dad. Gramma watched me while Mom and Dad went golfing, it was her Mother's day gift that was finally redeemed. In the afternoon we walked down to the bookstore so Aunt Jen could show me these things called, Trunkies. They were pretty cool and my cousin Emily liked them too.


While at the bookstore I also found this stuffed dog that looked just like Gretchen. I, of course, had to give it a hug. Emily got this really cool roller coaster thing and it was still at Gramma and Bakka's house so I got to try it out. Isaac helped me by giving me a little push. Don't you just love how I made sure to take the Barbie for a ride too. When it was time to go home I was not happy because I was having fun with my cousins.



Dad snapped this picture of Mom and me looking at the Disney scrapbook from Mom and Dad's last trip. I'm getting very excited for the trip and sometimes I take the scrapbooks out to look at them all by myself. One time I even took a sticker out because it was really neat, now I don't get to look at the scrapbooks on my own.



On Mom's birthday we went out and about, which included a trip to the pet store for some food for Gretchen. I found these guinnea pigs and fell in love. Mom said there will be no more pets, one Gretchen is enough, Dad wasn't convinced. Guess I'll have to work on mom.


After a fun-filled weekend I was relaxing on the couch watching some cartoons. I definitely know how to relax.


I hope you enjoyed the blog update, if anything cute or fun happens before our trip we'll post again. Otherwise get ready for the Disney World picture explosion once we return! (we might try to sneak some pictures on while we're there though).




No comments:

Post a Comment