Friday, July 29, 2011

Disney World Part I

Hello again everyone, we are back from Disney World and finally unpacked so we can update the blog. We took over 900 pictures so Mom is going to select just a "few" to update our blog, which we'll do in three separate posts, so be sure to check them all out.
The Strock's got me my birthday present early so that I could take it along with me. It's called a trunkie, isn't it cute. It fit my carry-on items and I can ride it through the airport and hotel!I did really well on my first plane ride. I sat nicely, ate a snack and read some books. Mom and Dad were very pleased with my behavior.
Mom and I sharing a drink while we wait for Illuminations in Epcot the first night.
We had lunch one day at the German Beirgarten and they have a band play and their dancing. Our waitress, Isabel, took me out on the dance floor to dance. We had a lot of fun together. I tried to get her number for my Uncle Brett.
I only fell asleep in my stroller 3 or 4 times the entire trip, which Mom and Dad were very surprised by. Even though we went back to our hotel every afternoon for a nap it was still long, hot days.

Riding my trunkie through the hotel. Everyone loved it.
A great invention by dad. Put the poncho over me and my stroller. We got lots of looks when I was rolling around the park in the rain, people thought I was adorable, naturally.
I decided to really check out the big mickey and minnie mouses by just climbing on the shelf with them. I did get a big mickey mouse as part of my birthday present from Mom and Dad. He fit in my trunkie on the flight home, but he was the only thing that fit in there.
Grandpa and I on the monorail.
Mom, Dad and I at Epcot one night. Too bad I didn't want to smile for the picture, it would have made a nice Christmas card otherwise.
Grandma and I before my first ever trip into the Magic Kingdom. Mom and I will update the blog later this weekend with more pictures from the trip including the festivities of my 2nd birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment