Friday, July 24, 2009

BABY'S HERE!!!! TRA-LA-TRA-LA-TRA-LA!!

No more Ofie, hello Cassidy Isabel. 7lbs, 19.5 inches, already bigger than Gretchen. Mom and baby are fine, Cassidy was delivered via C-Section at 8:13 PM. Here are the first pictures!!!



Cassidy in the warmer getting her first shots and vitals
Mom and Cassidy in the recovery room.

Dad feeding Cassidy for the first time, though she didn't really want to eat.



Cassidy's first weigh-in.



Mom seeing Cassidy right after the C-Section
More pictures will follow in the coming days!

















3 comments:

  1. So exciting!! Congratulations!! A girl-how fun!! Now I gotta go and do some fun girl shopping :) I have to admit I kind of thought she was a boy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Megan!!!! She is beautiful! You two will be wonderful parents. I'm so happy for you!

    Just don't let Melissa buy her lots of anchor stuff, or you know where she's headed in college :)

    Beav

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooooooooooooooo happy all is well and Grandma made it back for the big event. Wonderful Brian and Megan. SHe is adorable. ENJOY!!! I love you all.

    ReplyDelete