Saturday, July 18, 2009

39 weeks....any day now!

It's getting so close we're excited and anxious. We made it past my birthday, our anniversary and got to see Harry Potter, we're finally ready to see our little one now. Well Brian wants to have today to hang out with his friends, and so far there is no excitement so that shouldn't be a problem.

We went to the doctor yesterday and she was very pleased with our progress. 2 cm, head is down and ready to go and she really thinks this weekend is the weekend, we'll see. She estimates the baby is about 7 pounds 7 pounds 4 oz, it'll be fun to see how accurate she is (and at least 7 pounds didn't scare me, had she said 9 pounds I might have passed out). Both sets of grandparents are very excited and both have trips planned this weekend so of course their concerned with the doctor saying she thinks it will be this weekend. Luckily for them (and not me) most babies aren't born in just mere hours.

We're hoping to post baby news on here very soon for everyone, ever since we knew we were due in late July we've been pulling for the 19th of July so maybe we'll get our wish. Long story about my mom always confusing my birthday (the 9th) with my Nana's (the 19th) I figure if we give her a grandchild on the 19th it will be easier to remember and maybe she'll start to get mine right :)

Well until baby news or our 40 week appointment next Friday, that's all! Here is a picture at 39 weeks (ooh I just noticed my double chin, hopefully that won't be much longer)

1 comment:

  1. you look like your ready to pop my vote is right. hey is mom there haha. do you both have a plan for her wis. trip to get back between 24 because I AM RIGHT. bet you 2 bucks.

    like you dont know who this is

    ReplyDelete